Electronic Payment & Application System of Scholarships
You can know your Epass ScholarShip Status at http://epass.cgg.gov.in/
Electronic Payment & Application System of Scholarships. Renewal Application Registration (2011-12) Last Date : 31st July 2011. Guidelines below:
1) Income affidavit to be scanned and uploaded. (INCOME AFFIDAVIT IN Rs.10/- NON JUDICIAL STAMP PAPER DULY SIGNED BY RENEWAL STUDENT AND PARENT. NOTARY NOT REQUIRED).
2) Marks copy of the final exam to be scanned and uploaded.
3) Details of mobile phone to be furnished, students are encouraged to give their own mobile, if they do not have a mobile they shall give their parents and cloggiest relatives mobile number so that they can get SMS from the ePass website through the bank.
4) Students must confirm the bank account shown on the website.
5) Students shall enter the Ration Card number.
6) Where students have been allotted an Aadhaar Card or UID number they shall furnish the details of the number.
7) Students must confirm if they are continuing the same college and in the same course.
8) All students are advised that if the information given above is not furnished such of those students will not be eligible for renewal of scholarships and application will be summarily rejected.
9) Students are requested to ensure that the furnish all the details and complete the renewal by 31-07-2011.